I work in Usability Research, User Experience Design, and Accessibility.
Want to know more? Here’s what I can do.
- Evaluate the usability and accessibility of your system (hardware, software, mobile, or web)
- Design and conduct studies with your users, and then compiling, analyzing, and presenting the results
- Create detailed suggestions, specifications, or prototypes for your product, based on your requirements, my expertise, best practices, and user research
Interested in finding out more about me?:
- Please view or my resume, last updated April 2014.
- A portfolio (a series of PDF’s, which I can give you private access to) is available, upon request. This highlights my professional experience, graduate research, and presentations.
- Contact me! The easiest ways are to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to call 503-770-0404, but you can also fill out my contact form.